a partner in public health transformation
We are an indigenous South African nongovernmental organisation (NGO) and a registered non-profit company that has a substantive on-the-ground presence strengthening health service delivery systems, building local organisational capacity, developing clinical and managerial competency, training and mentoring, fostering an integrated healthcare response, and providing data-driven technical assistance.
We foster a strong, informed community voice to improve the quality of public health service delivery.
Beyond Zero has extensive international donor grant management experience; we implement projects and programmes funded by:
- United States President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR),
- the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
- Mercury Phoenix Trust,
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals,
- and individual supporters
Beyond Zero is an established technical assistance and training partner primarily in the Eastern Cape and KwaZulu Natal, as well as a key contributor to policy and planning discussions at national and provincial levels, including the National Department of Health Adolescent and Youth Friendly Services (AYFS) working group.
- HIV/AIDS/TB care, support, treatment, and prevention for adults, pregnant women, adolescents, and children
- Integrating HIV/AIDS/TB into primary health care
- Clinical and public health staff training
- Pharmacy and laboratory support activities
- Linking health facilities and community-based services to ensure high levels of patient retention in care and strong adherence support
- Providing a platform for an integrated approach to Adolescent and Youth Friendly Services to improve the responsiveness and effectiveness of Sexual and Reproductive Health services to young people
Beyond Zero is accredited as a Training Provider by the Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (HWSETA) offering training towards a National Certificate for Community Health Work.
For more information, contact our Training Department and speak to Lawrence Mbalati on 043 704 5400 or send an email to email@example.com.